Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day tea party


Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I know, I'm a day late, but that's because I was busy hosting a little tea party for my kids yesterday. I always try to make the holiday's  extra special for my kids, and so I thought that it would be nice to have a tea party to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

I made a few different type of muffins for the kids to eat, in different shapes just because I thought the kids would enjoy that. I'll post some of the recipes shortly. The star muffins are apple carrot muffins. They're pictured next to the chocolate chip muffins. Underneath that are banana muffins that I made in my mini donut pan. I used my Best Banana Muffin ever recipe. Lastly I made a few cake pops. (I had a cake in the freezer that fell apart when it came out of the pan, so I popped it in the freezer so that I could make cake pops.)


I also had dishes of green grapes out, but the kids mostly just ate the muffins, and drank their tea (chocolate milk, served with white milk in the creamer pot.)

The kids had a great time, so I'm going to call this tea party a success! Hope that everyone had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...